Monday, February 15, 2010

I’m better now

I told you I’d get over my grumpiness. 

We went back to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher today, and I decided to give my Christian Brother (the Greek Orthodox priest) a hug.  It really freaked him out, but he did smile really big afterward.  It made me feel better.

Jesus was right: be nice.

Today, we walked the Via Delarosa (the Way of the Cross).  It was powerful.  Extremely Powerful.  We also went to the Upper Room, where the Last Supper was and where the Spirit came on Pentecost to start the church.  Again, more powerful than I could have anticipated.

Tomorrow, we go to the Dead Sea and Qumran (where they found the Dead Sea Scrolls).  We saw the scrolls today in a museum.

Put up some new pics.  See you all soon!

the grateful pilgrim,
-bill

1 comment: